As an HR professional, you are always striving to enhance employee experience while simultaneously achieving better business performance. Festivals offer a great platform to showcase your innovative ideas and achieve these dual objectives at your workplace.
This festive season, put on your HR hat and rattle your brains to share ideas on:
How festivals can be leveraged to improve team spirit and collaboration in the workplace
… and stand a chance to become the winner to whisk away an Amazon voucher worth ₹ 2000/-
In a dynamic era where millennials dominate the workforce, innovation will be the secret sauce to drive employee satisfaction and growth. By participating, you contribute towards building a knowledge base on best practices and thought leadership on changing workplace trends and approaches to foster team spirit and collaboration through innovation.
Terms and Conditions:
The following terms and conditions apply to the “greytHR Team It Up Contest” and by participating in the contest you will be deemed to have read, understood and accepted the following:
- The contest will begin on September 20, 2017 (11:00 AM) & end on 29 September, 2017 (1:00 PM).
Eligibility and Entry
- This contest is open to all HR professionals who are citizens of India and of 21 years of age or above, including those of greytHR clients.
- Only one entry per contestant
Winners and Prizes
- The winner will be decided by greytHR based on creativity and effectiveness
- One Winner will be declared and notified through LinkedIn using the #greytHRTeamItUp hashtag on 29 September 5 PM.
- The winner will be contacted through the personal message feature on LinkedIn for their contact details in order to disburse the vouchers.
- The prize will be forfeited if the winner does not confirm that he or she has been notified of winning the prize within three days of contact.
Other terms and conditions
- greytHR reserves the right to suspend, postpone or cancel the contest at any time without prior notice to the contestants.
- greytHR reserves overriding power over any/all of the terms and conditions listed.
- By participating, you agree to be fully and unconditionally bound by these rules and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of greytHR as final and binding.
- This contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with LinkedIn.