It is Friday and you are still hunting for the slip of paper on which you noted an employee’s query on TDS and loan balance on Monday. The email in which a manager queried on both a system for a new reportee and leave balance of a resignee are lost in the countless emails you receive every day. Perhaps your desk phone is ringing yet again with follow up calls from these employees or a new one on cleanliness in the cafeteria.
If such situations are part of your daily routine, we can help you! We let you come out of this maze and organize your work with the greytHR Help Desk module.
All incoming queries need to be addressed—else they become HR issues. If there is no organized way of accepting queries and ensuring that they are closed then there is no guarantee that all would be addressed. Typically, a significant percentage get missed out due to the media by which they are raised, such as paper chits, emails, or phone calls, and this causes a lot of employee dissatisfaction.
The greytHR Help Desk module ensures tracking and feedback on closures from a central location. It lets you streamline the queries and resolve them in the form of tickets. Your employees use the greytHR employee portal to log their query / issue in the form of a ticket. You or the Category user get a notification and an organized list of all tickets. You resolve and respond online and the employee is automatically informed of the same.
The module can be used to track and manage all categories of employee queries. They need not be restricted to issues around Payroll or HR. You can even use this as your IT Helpdesk and as a tool to streamline any employee requests—right from stationery to visiting cards or even requests for loans and salary advances.
One feature, multiple use:
- IT Help Desk: Employees can raise tickets for system requirements, Internet access and such others.
- Admin Help Desk: Employees can raise tickets for generic issues as cleanliness, cafeteria issues, or water dispenser.
- HR Help Desk: For payslips, letters, requirements for cards, and such others.
- Recruitment requisites: Manager can raise request for open positions within the department to recruitment team.
- Accounts Help Desk: Employees can raise their concerns related to TDS, loans, or even final settlement amount.
Go ahead and empower your employees with full visibility on what is going on and how or when the query will get resolved. This module will go a long way in addressing employee queries easily and improving employee satisfaction.
For more details on the module,