Human Resources, a title very often misunderstood and flippantly abbreviated. The dictionary defines it as “the personnel of a business or organization, regarded as a significant asset in terms of skills and abilities”. In the current rat race, how well do we treat these assets? On the official job profile of a HR professional, it’ll be peppered with superlatives that if adhered to, would drastically increase retention. The unfortunate truth is, this misunderstood department is bogged down by clerical tasks that leave no scope to focus on the said resources.
This inadvertently trickles down to the employees who feel isolated in their woes. Eventually, it gives way to the current trend of jumping ship everytime the wind blows. So is there a way to address this by nurturing your employees and retaining talent?
Here are the five ways you can get the most from greytHR's HR and Payroll software:
1. Paperless HR: one of the many benefits of a cloud software for your HR & Payroll needs is that almost everything is digital. What this means for you is that all transactions with the employees are online and can be accessed from anywhere and at anytime. Leave applications, policies, attendance tracking, reports, IT, etc. fall well under the capabilities of this automated and robust software.
2. Statutory compliances: what was once dreaded and intimidating, is now a walk in the park. The popular concern of any business is which side of the law they fall on. With greytHR, this is finally put at rest. No longer does one have to spend hours trying to decipher infamously convoluted government forms. Instead, our software is 100% statutory compliant - constantly updated with the latest state and national laws. All it takes a click and you can instantly generate eTDS, Form 16, etc. without having to get involved in the details.
3. Tax saving: it goes without saying that everyone wants to save as much tax as possible. In a conventional system, an employee would either be oblivious or attempt to do the process manually. This will in turn eat up valuable work hours and lower productivity. Imagine if there was a tool that could automatically give you a tax projection based on your actual salary and tell you exactly where to save and how much. Luckily there is, the greytHR Tax Savings tool. In-built for the sole purpose of taking the stress out of taxes and encouraging one to save more.
4. Resources: with many products out there, let alone a software, the after sales support is almost non-existent. With greytHR, it’s quite the opposite. From the inception, we offer up a whole host of resources to see to it that you’re always in the loop. Be it our webinars, SlideShares, curated documents or encyclopaedia of statutory compliances, we have you covered from every angle. To top it off, our customer support is well trained with a high customer satisfaction rating.
5. Employee Self Service: a successful company is one with happy employees. The problem many companies face is the lack of a proper structure to get tasks done. Everything from checking leave balances to YTD statements requires many points of contact that not only take up time but adversely affect the employee, psychologically. The ESS feature in greytHR automates everything so the employee has on-demand access to all relevant information - Tax Planning, leave requests, statements, etc. All this information is available on a dedicated mobile app too.
Now that you’ve got the most from greytHR, your HR department is free to focus on the things that matter - human resources.